Pre-orders are essentially advance purchases made on items that are not yet available for immediate purchase on our online shop. Instead, these products are scheduled to be shipped at a future date.
Agreeing to the Terms
By purchasing a pre-order product, you agree to the following terms:
- Estimated delivery time is 2-4 weeks, but this is subject to change based on the product's availability. We'll keep you informed of any delays that may arise.
- If we're unable to fulfill your order for any reason, we'll notify you via email and cancel your order.
- Pre-order items have the same return policy as other items available on our online shop. Please refer to our return policy page for more information.
- If you need to cancel an order or make changes, please send an email to email@example.com with your order number and the specific items you want to cancel. However, once your order has been submitted to our supplier, you won't be able to make any changes or cancellations.
- We recommend that pre-ordered items be purchased separately from in-stock items, as in-stock items can be shipped immediately. If you combine in-stock and pre-order items into one purchase, all items will be shipped when the pre-order is fulfilled.
- Please note that we cannot charge your card and complete your order if your card expires between the date you pre-ordered the item and the date the item becomes available. Therefore, it's essential to ensure that your billing and contact information are up-to-date at all times.